Contains organic goat’s milk and other ingredients from organic farms
Easy to digest due to special composition of protein
Complies with the highest quality standards based on the latest nutritional science findings
Click here for more information on nutritional values and ingredients
Organic follow-up milk based on goat’s milk is a great way of feeding your baby when its hunger increases after 6 months. It contains all the important nutrients for a child going onto solids and is easy to digest due to the composition of the protein. The organic follow-on milk using goat’s milk has similar proteins to cow’s milk and should therefore not be used for children with cow’s milk protein allergies. Produced in line with the most recent nutritional knowledge, the organic follow-up milk based on goat’s milk complies with the highest quality standards.
The organic follow-on milk using goat’s milk has similar proteins to cow’s milk and should therefore not be used for children with (suspected) cow’s milk protein allergies.
Exclusive breastfeeding in the first 6 months is best for your baby. During this time, follow-up milk should not be used as a replacement for mother’s milk; only after 6 months as part of a mixed
diet. Individual growth and development needs of your baby may make it necessary to use follow-up formula as part of a balanced diet earlier - please consult your paediatrician.
Organic follow-up milk based on goat’s milk contains milk sugar. Do not give the baby the bottle to use as a pacifier or to suck on constantly. Regular or ongoing contact with foods that contain carbohydrates can cause serious caries result in damage to teeth. So once the baby doesn’t want any more, the bottle should be taken away.
1. Boil the drinking water needed and leave to cool to about 50°C.
2. Put half of the water in the bottle - before use ensure the bottle and teat have been cleaned in boiling water.
3. Pour the required amount of powder in the bottle with the measuring spoon. Ensure that the measuring spoon is always level.
4. Close the bottle and shake vigorously. Fill with remaining water and then shake vigorously again.
5. Allow the contents of the bottle to cool to drinking temperature. Check temperature before giving to the baby!