It’s suited to your baby’s extra feeling of hunger and its special nutritional needs
With top quality organic milk and other ingredients from organic farms
Good to know: contains no starch
Contains important long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (Omega 3 and Omega 6) and valuable bifido cultures
Click here for more information on nutritional values and ingredients
Lactana Organic 1 is suitable as an exclusive formula from birth; when the baby is not being breastfed; in addition to breastfeeding; or if the baby still feels hungry after Pre Formula. It is particularly easy to digest as it has valuable bifido cultures and important long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids. Lactana Organic 1 complies with the highest quality standards based on the latest nutritional science findings. Our Lactana Organic 1 contains no starch.
Breastfeeding is always best for your baby, as mother’s milk provides all the nutrients that your child needs for healthy development. If you want to use infant formula, consult your midwife, your paediatrician, or your medical centre.
Regular or ongoing contact with foods that contain carbohydrates can damage teeth. It can cause serious damage to teeth (caries) and lead to impairments in the baby’s health. Like all infant formulas, Lactana Organic 1 contains carbohydrates such as milk sugar (lactose). So once the baby doesn’t want any more, the bottle should be taken away. Do not give the baby the bottle to use as a pacifier or to suck on constantly. After the first tooth appears, ensure that the baby’s teeth are regularly cleaned.
1. Boil the drinking water needed and leave to cool to about 40°C to 50°C.
2. Put half of the water in the bottle - before use ensure the bottle and teat have been cleaned in boiling water.
3. Pour the required amount of powder in the bottle with the measuring spoon. Ensure that the measuring spoon is always level.
4. Close the bottle and shake vigorously. Fill with remaining water and then shake vigorously again.
5. Allow the contents of the bottle to cool to drinking temperature. Check temperature before giving to the baby!