Top quality organic milk and other ingredients from organic farms
Contains important long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (Omega 3 and Omega 6) and valuable bifido cultures
With vitamin E and iron for the immune system and mental development (as required by law)
Click here for more information on nutritional values and ingredients
Lactana Organic 2 is suitable after the 6th month following breastfeeding or when your baby no longer feels full after Lactana Organic 1. It is particularly easy to digest as it has valuable bifido cultures and important long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids. Lactana Organic 2 is adapted to age-related nutritional needs, fulfils the highest quality standards, and is consistent with the latest findings in nutritional science. Vitamin A helps the baby’s immune system and iron mental supports their mental development (as required by law).
Exclusive breastfeeding in the first 6 months is best for your baby. During this time, Lactana Organic 2 – like any follow-up milk –should not be used as a replacement for mother’s milk, but only after 6 months as part of a mixed diet. Your baby’s individual growth and development needs may make it necessary to use follow-up formula as part of a balanced diet earlier. Consult a paediatrician before doing so. Ensure you maintain a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Regular or ongoing contact with foods that contain carbohydrates can damage teeth. It can cause serious damage to teeth (caries) and lead to impairments in the baby’s health. Like all infant formulas, Lactana Organic 2 contains carbohydrates such as milk sugar (lactose). So once the baby doesn’t want any more, the bottle should be taken away. Do not give the baby the bottle to use as a pacifier or to suck on constantly. Encourage your child to drink out of a cup as early as possible. After the first tooth appears, ensure that the baby’s teeth are regularly cleaned.
1. Boil the drinking water needed and leave to cool to about 40°C to 50°C.
2. Put half of the water in the bottle - before use ensure the bottle and teat have been cleaned in boiling water.
3. Pour the required amount of powder in the bottle with the measuring spoon. Ensure that the measuring spoon is always level.
4. Close the bottle and shake vigorously. Fill with remaining water and then shake vigorously again.
5. Allow the contents of the bottle to cool to drinking temperature. Check temperature before giving to the baby!