Particularly digestible infant food thanks to low allergen content
Contains only milk sugar (lactose) as carbohydrate
Contains important long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids, and bifido cultures
Complies with the highest quality standards based on the latest nutritional science findings
Click here for more information on nutritional values and ingredients
The best protection from allergies is exclusive breastfeeding for the first 6 months. We have developed Lactana HA formula as a supplement for babies who are not being breastfed and are in danger of developing allergies.
Lactana Pre HA is a hypoallergenic infant formula for babies at considerable risk of allergies. It can be used from birth onwards as sole food or as a supplement when there is an insufficient amount of mother’s milk. The high quality milk protein has been broken down gently into smaller proteins. This makes the milk low in allergens and easy to digest.
Please note: Low allergen feeding with Lactana Pre HA cannot provide 100% protection from allergies, but it does reduce the risk of allergies when compared to feeding with conventional infant formula.
Lactana Pre HA should not be used in cases of (suspected) allergy to cow’s milk protein.
Breastfeeding is always best for your baby, as mother’s milk provides all the nutrients that your child needs for healthy development. If you want to use hypoallergenic infant formula, consult your midwife, your paediatrician, or your medical centre. Lactana Pre HA should not be used in cases of (suspected) allergy to cow’s milk protein.
Regular or ongoing contact with foods that contain carbohydrates can damage teeth. It can cause serious damage to teeth (caries) and lead to impairments in the baby’s health. Like all infant formulas, Lactana Pre HA contains carbohydrates such as milk sugar (lactose). So once the baby doesn’t want any more, the bottle should be taken away. Do not give the baby the bottle to use as a pacifier or to suck on constantly. After the first tooth appears, ensure that the baby’s teeth are regularly cleaned.
1. Boil the drinking water needed and leave to cool to about 40°C to 50°C.
2. Put half of the water in the bottle - before use ensure the bottle and teat have been cleaned in boiling water.
3. Pour the required amount of powder in the bottle with the measuring spoon. Ensure that the measuring spoon is always level.
4. Close the bottle and shake vigorously. Fill with remaining water and then shake vigorously again.
5. Allow the contents of the bottle to cool to drinking temperature. Check temperature before giving to the baby!